Sunday, April 18, 2010

I miss you!!

It’s been long since we have spoken,
All my dreams seem to have broken!
You know I can’t live without you,
Then what’s the thing that doesn’t allow you!
I prayed for you day and night,
You were plain ignorant of all my fright!
Today I couldn’t control on my emotions,
And I busted out on the pillow with full devotion!
I cried and cried and cried in pain,
But no one was there to hear my vain!
You promised me to stay with me forever,
But that day you also diminished like a clever!
I don’t know when we are going to speak again,
Until then just pray I am alive to regain!
Why are you doing this to me?
Is this the day we have always dreamt?
I loved you like no one can,
But the thing is you’ll never understand!
I just want you in my life,
Keep all money, materialistic things aside!
I miss you all day long,
Nights do frighten me and I’m gone!
Do you miss me the way I do?
When will the day come when I’ll be with you!
My each breathe calls your name,
Please come back to me it really hurts as I can’t handle the pain!
I wish you’ll understand one day,
The way I am living my life now, won’t come to you any way!

No comments: