Sunday, April 18, 2010

I wantyou back!

I want you back!

Seems you have lost somewhere in the midst,
I want you back somehow no matter with a risk!
I need you right here right now,
I want to love you with my bows down!
Nothing can fulfill my emptiness,
Its only you who can make me feel like a woman!
I will wait for you wherever you are,
Not because you have forgotten me,
It’s because you have loved me!
Your memory might have diminished,
I will rejuvenate it with feelings we have cherished!
Do you remember how far we have come?
It was all real and not just for fun!
You have made me realize what love is?
When I was in confusion and tangled with worst things!
I was trying to figure out differences between love and attraction,
Then you came to my rescue and ignited my conscience with compassion!
You gave me that strength to carry on,
When I was still doubtful and couldn’t move on!
But you showered your love on me which was inside you,
It was so beautiful that I gave myself completely to you!
You cared for me like a daughter,
That gave me confidence to be with you forever!
You were obsessed with my thoughts,
Because I possessed some mediums which were caught!
We talked day and night,
Forgetting that we are losing everything wise!
Our love was so deep that anyone could drowned in that,
But the difference is we couldn’t see that!
Time came when preferences changed,
I lost you without saying a name!
Fight happens between everyone,
But our’s was different which was without any reason!
People told me think twice before you take any step,
I said I don’t need you as I was in complete mess!
I used to cry all day long,
Thinking about what went wrong?
A situation came to my mind,
Where I imagined myself at your place!
If I would have thought that earlier,
Than things would have been completely fine!
But still you did some mistakes which were unbearable,
I tolerated because I couldn’t think of any separation!
Now has the time come?
When I have realized what you are to me,
I cannot leave you for anyone you see!
Time has made me mature enough,
That I can cope with the things better!
I now know how to manage the time,
And keep our relation divine!
I will spray all my love and care on you,
Untill and unless I find someone new!
I don’t know anything except I love you,
And the above 52nd line was just to tease you!
I have leant many lessons of life,
Now I just need a peaceful mind!
I am just waiting for the day when you will be “MY”
That day I will show you the way I first “SHY”
I will continue loving you,
And will wait till death for you!

No comments: